Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ramblings



In memory of Mr Nikki, I'm posting his picture to celebrate Halloween. He was an 16 year old cat when he left us and we loved him dearly. He had such character and charm. I miss him a lot.

He would sit next to me while I was knitting and would bat at my needles and play with some of the yarn, but the funniest thing he did was to drag my knitting out of any opened bag and literally drag it across the room to make a bed with it. He LOVED my knitting, possibly more than I did.

We have two other cats now and love them, too. They don't even know what my knitting is. One of them, OK, loves to sit by the desktop computer, right next to the mouse, and be petted, so we sometimes call him the Computer Kitty. The other one, Pumpkin, (pictures later) doesn't like my knitting because it keeps her from my lap quite a bit. If she would just learn to let it rest on her back, everything would be fine.

I'm knitting several things right now, but the main one is a pair of short socks for Tom, my son. I'll post a picture when they are finished. I'm also getting ready to start a pair for myself out of my wonderful Scout yarn. It is gorgeous!!!

That's all for this morning! ;-)

No comments: