Sunday, October 22, 2006

My other kitty, Pumpkin

This is Pumpkin! She's about 9 years old and fat and sassy. Here she's sitting on the kitchen table, which is one of her favorite spots, because she can look out the window and watch the birds and the whole world go by. She is allowed to go out, but rarely does. She's really a big chicken! You can't see it here, but her tail is about 5 inches long and bent. She's truly an original and we love her dearly. Right now we're fighting some allergies with her, but she's healthy otherwise and not diabetic (the Vet checked!)
In the evening she usually sits on my DH's lap while we watch tv. She would sit on mine, but my knitting bothers her too much. I can't convince her to just sit quietly and let the knitting rest on her back, or for her to sit next to me, either.

No comments: