Sunday, March 18, 2007

More for the Baby!


Here's a variegated washcloth for the baby. It is made with Bernat Cottontots yarn and is soooo soft. I'm really pleased with how this came out. Now I plan to use Cottontots to make more washcloths and bibs, for sure.

This is a blanket out of Bernat Cottontots, too. It took quite a while to do, but is very substantial and soft, too. I used Koolade color for this one and it is really pretty. I've ordered some more Koolade online from Joann's to make a couple of other things, like washcloths and bibs, to go with this. Maybe even a hat, too.
These are Lion Brand Cotton Ease that I purchased on Ebay and they are the older colors. I just like the brightness of the older colors so much better than the new colors they came out with this year. I have a couple more colors on order, too. After having made myself a vest last year from this yarn I fell in love with it and plan to make a lot for the baby or future babies. ;-)

No comments: