Thursday, March 01, 2007

Doldrums and a pretty sock

This is a pair of socks I've been working on for quite a while, or at least it seems like that. I can't seem to get them done, but I can't seem to get anything done, actually. Maybe I have too many projects on the needles right now, I'm not sure. I seem to be having doldrums and I don't know why. I've read a couple of other blogs that have them, too, so maybe it's just the time of year. I'm trying to finish two baby blankets that seem to have taken too long, so when they are done maybe things will clear up for me. I did knit a pair of mint green booties Monday night, but don't have a picture, yet. I'll try to take a picture this weekend and post soon. They were really simple and turned out cute, even if I do say so myself.

I've ordered some yarn from an Ebay purchase to make a sweater for my daughter for nursing when the baby comes. Hopefully she will like it anyway. It's a pattern from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms and I think it's pretty anyway. I want to knit the chenile baby sweater from that same book, too.
;-)

No comments: