Sunday, March 11, 2007

Knitting and family pictures

This is our daughter, with her German Shepherd, Gabby. Grandbaby is 4 1/2 months along at this point and she is looking wonderful!
This is a picture of my most recent stash enhancements. All are intended for either daughter or grandbaby, at this point. I have some ideas, but am not certain, yet, what I'll do with them. I have more of each, so there's no problem with having enough.
This is the baby kimono (from Mason-Dixon). I just need to add the ribbons and it's done. I used Paton's Astra yarn and I'm not sure I'll use it again. It seems a bit bulkier than I wanted and a bit stiff. Hopefully when I wash it, it will soften up. I certainly hope so, since the booties and one of the hats I've knit are out of it, too.

Well, off to do taxes (ugh!) and then knit while watching the Las Vegas Nascar race this afternoon. ;-)

No comments: