Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun


Here's my newest Peaches and Cream purchase. Pretty colors! I'm not sure what I'll make, but I love the colors.

I found these yesterday on a deep sale. $1 each, so I bought 3 of each. Probably should have bought more, but just couldn't justify it. What fun!

This was an Ebay purchase that arrived this past week. The yellow is unbanded Cotton Ease in Pineapple color, which I had been having trouble finding. the green is a chenille yarn that should be fun for a scarf or something like that. The others are just extras to have fun with.

This is three baby boy caps I'm working on. The first one is a pale blue train in a 6 to 12 month size. The middle is the same train in white on white in a 3 to 6 month size adthe third is the cute ducks in a 3 to 6 month size. I got them all put together this weekend, thankfully. Two are for gifting and the ducks are for a special baby, I think.

It looks like I'm blogging once a week now days. I'll be away next weekend, so it may be awhile for my next post. We're going to see our daughter and her husband before he deploys on the 9th to the war. This will be his 6th deployment, I think, but should only be for 6 weeks, we think. She is doing really well with her pregnancy, finally. Has passed 20 weeks and no longer throwing up!! Hooray!

;-)

No comments: