Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some new purchases


This is some really pretty lilac colored acrylic yarn that I received in the mail today. I found it on the DeStash blog and got a really good price. There are 7 skeins, so the baby will get something nice, if it's a girl. Otherwise my daughter, sister or I will receive something to enjoy


This isn't finished, yet, but it's my first log cabin from the Mason Dixon knitting book. It is Cottontots, for the baby.

This is my latest purchase from Once Upon a Child. It is NWOT, but feels like it has the new sizing still in it. I don't think it was ever worn. Those are little ducks on the pale blue background and it has a polo collar with blue trim.


This is an adorable outfit that is NWT and I found it on Ebay for a great price. That is a giraffe on the bib. Take a look at the next photo. The little pull on pants in yellow have the giraffe on the seat of the pants. Soooooo cute!


No comments: