Saturday, April 14, 2007

No pictures, darn it!

Well................the past two weeks have been very busy! I've been doing extra training workshops at work and they require longer days with me having to get up much earlier than normal, too. I slept in this morning to help get "caught up!" It sure did feel good.

Last weekend we spent with our daughter and son-in-law and saw how good they feel about the pregnancy. She is feeling wonderful now, fortunately. Baby is progressing well, too. The sex of the baby has yet to be determined and there are no more ultrasounds scheduled, so we may just have to wait until it is born. That's not so bad, though. We had to wait to find out this baby's mother was a girl, too. Turned out great!

I have been doing a little knitting along the way. I finished a pair of socks, which I wore immediately! I'll eventually get a picture, I hope. I've started a log cabin baby blanket with Cottontots yarn and it's coming out really pretty. We shopped for baby curtains last weekend and I brought home the fabric to make them. We hope to go back in a couple more weeks, so I'm working pretty hard to get them done by then. Working full-time makes my hobbie time very valuable. We also bought a boppy pillow, which came with a simple pattern, so I can make a bunch of slip covers for it. Nice!

That's all for now! ;-)

No comments: