Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Here are a couple of warshrags I've made recently. I don't think I've posted them before and I haven't taken a lot of pics of my work lately. These were fun, needless to say. I also knitted a snowman in white and an airplane in medium blue, but they were both Christmas presents that I forgot to photograph, so they're gone from my stash! Anyway, I'm now knitting a white baby blanket and will hope to get a picture soon to upload. The Baby will be arriving in early August, so, of course, I'll be knitting a lot of baby things!!!

We're just staying home and I'm knitting this evening. Just a couple of old fogies acting old, but we seldom do anything extra on New Year's Eve. A toast at midnight and then probably to sleep. If you read this blog, have a wonderful 2007 and keep on knitting!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
;-)

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks for joining the One Sock Two Socks webring!