Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I'm so excited! I received a Christmas present yesterday that I bought for myself. I ordered from Knitpicks the kit including Kat Bordhi's Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles. The kit included two circular needles in size 1, the book and a skein of natural yarn. I would love to think I could dye the yarn, too, but I think I might just put it away for that possible project at a later date. I have plenty of good, lovely merino yarn with which to knit these socks. I also ordered in the package a pair of circular needles in size 2 and a "Sock It To Me" card. The card is just the sizing for all sizes of feet and will be a big help. I haven't done the circular socks up to now, so this is going to be a fun adventure. I've always knitted socks top-down, with double pointed needles. I'd love to try the toe-up with the circular's, so eventually I'll report here about my new adventure.
;-)

No comments: