Friday, September 19, 2008

Some work completed, no pics, yet

I finished Helen's sweater in a pretty lilac color and also Chrissy's fall sweater in a burnt orange called terra cotta. They both came out well, but I'm not happy with my binding off. One was too tight and as a result the other was too loose. Oh, well, they're wearable. I hope they fit.

I'll be seeing them this weekend, so we'll find out if they fit!!!

I hope to get pics taken tonight or tomorrow morning so I can post here soon. Maybe next week?

I'm going to try to start posting on my other blog, too. We'll see!!

I've been retired one week and have accomplished a lot. I've worked out 4 days this week. I've finished both sweaters. I've been to see Helen and Chrissy for 3 days. I've had a computer crash and bought a new one. I love this Toshiba laptop!!! My old harddrive is being checked for data retrieval, so cross your fingers for me. I've bought a GPS, as has my husband. We're liking them!! I've received a new knitting book from Amazon to read, but haven't, yet gotten to it. I've loaded many more titles I'd like to read in my Library Thing library. I've done tons of laundry, cooked more, ironed, watched lots of t.v., been out to eat with our son, played with my kitties, and tried to sleep in, but was unsuccessful. Still get up between 630 and 7am. I just wake up then!! Haven't been to the library, yet, but hope to soon. After all, there's a book on hold for me.

;-)

No comments: