Saturday, May 05, 2007

Some news

Well...........................It's been a while since I posted, but I've been busy with travel and needlework, for sure. We went to our daughter's home a week ago for a 4 day weekend and had a great visit. We did loads of things to help her, because her husband is away for about 6 weeks. We even bought and planted two dogwood trees that were promised as house warming gifts almost a year ago. The yard is pretty well settled and their fence and deck have been done, so the trees were appropriate to be done.
I've been doing some smocking and knitting for the baby, but no pictures to show for it, yet. I've finished the log cabin baby blanket and a bib. I've started a Genius burpcloth and am smocking a cute white round-yoke dress and bonnet. Now for some machine work to finish the smocked outfits.
Nascar is in town this weekend and the race just got rained out, so DH and DS will return to the track tomorrow afternoon, so I can get lots of sewing done while I watch on tv. I did have dinner out with my best friend this evening and we had a good time getting caught up with each other's happenings.
;-)

No comments: