Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home from Las Vegas

Well........we didn't win, but we didn't lose a lot and I brought home this yarn along with 3 new pairs of shoes from the SAS shoe store. I also bought 4 new pashmina shawls from Bijoux Turner in the Forum Shoppes at Caeser's Palace. One is for a gift. I found a couple of them with prints, rather than solid color, too. Nice!

This yarn is beautiful Egyptian cotton. I'm hoping to knit, on big needles, a summer shawl with it. Wish me luck. I have so many things on the needles right now that I'm not sure I'll finish anything very soon. The baby is still growing, and my supply of baby knits is growing, too, but nothing new has a picture. I'll try to take a few pictures in the next week or so and post them. Bibs, burpers, blankets, sweaters, caps, booties, smocked outfits, bonnets and toys are all either done or nearly done. The shower is on 16 June, so I need to finish up this next week to have time to wrap properly.

;-)

1 comment:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Welcome back from Vegas. That yarn is really pretty. and Tag, you're it! visit http://mspalmtree.blogspot.com/ for details :-)