Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm back!!


I have several things to report and these two bags are just a start on my newthings. The red bag holds a baby blanket that I'll show later this week, but the second, clear bag, holds a lot of new items. The bag came from KnitPicks, so that just gives you a hint about what came with it and what might be inside right now. I've progressed on many of my projects, fortunately, along with being really busy. I truly hope I've taken enough pictures to post frequently for a while. I'll try to post more regularly, now that we have MIL settled in the nursing home. I've been her daughter for almost 30 years and she means so much to me and her 3 sons. Hopefully things will level off for all of us now. We got a lot of work done this weekend clearing out her apartment, and even got to watch the Datona 500 today, so things are feeling much more normal. ;-)

No comments: