Friday, October 25, 2013

Wow, it's 2013!

No photos available at this time, but we have moved from Delaware back to Virginia.  This time we are near Fredericksburg and really loving it.  We have a new home, new friends, new neighborhood, live near our grands again, live near major airports, live near real shopping centers and are in a "one" story house (with a full finished basement) that we can stay in for many older years.

My knitting has grown exponentially over the past few years, thanks to several really encouraging friends in Delaware.  KCKC knittin group in Dover, DE was the most wonderful group of knitters.  I went to Atlanta with a couple of them to Stitches South and I've attended Maryland Sheep and Wool with another one of my Delaware knitters.  They really expanded my horizons with my knitting.  I've joined a local group at the local wonderful knit shop and hope to continue my knitting adventures.

We now have 3 grandchildren.  The oldest of them is 6 and the other two are twin boy and girl who are almost 2 yrs old.  They are all so wonderful.  Being a grandparent is one of the best things in life, for sure!

I'll try to post more often here and post pictures, too!  Don't know if anyone really follows this blog, but I enjoy it when I maintain it.

No comments: