Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26th



I just finished this hat and left it with Chrissy today. It's the pumpkin hat from Itty Bitty Hats and it was really fun. I did the 6 month size, so it should be just right for Chrissy to wear in October and November.

This is Chrissy, as if yesterday. At one month, she has gained almost 2 pounds. She will find out on Tuesday when she goes for her next pediatrician check-up. She's such a sweet baby.



Update, 8/28/07 Chrissy now weighs 10 pounds 9 ounces, and is 22inches long. She is 5 weeks old today!!!!!! Wow, she's really growing!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congrats on your beautiful granddaughter--she is precious, and congrats on becoming a first time grandma...I too became a grandma for the first time this year-in June...come check out my blog and see my grandson Ryder! My second grandbaby-a girl-is due in November.

anyway-just wanted to wish you and your beautiful new grandbaby well!
Cindy